Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I love my brother!

So we're playing outside this evening in this BEAUTIFUL fall weather. Joshua is playing with his Cars ball, and Caleb decides he needs to play with it, too. He proceeds to go over there like he's going to just take it when I, being the good mom I am, tell him not to! He responds, "But Mom, I love my brother, and it's nice to share!" Great deductive capacity, this one! He kept just giving mean looks to oblivious little Joshua yelling "I love my brother" at the top of his lungs. We're still working on this sharing thing!

We also took a nice walk tonight. Joshua loaded up in the wagon, but Caleb wanted to walk. He decided we needed to race or play tag during most of this walk around the neighborhood. I really noticed those hills today, but it was fun! I'm just glad Caleb's liking running around. He likes to play, but I worry about him being too "bookish" sometimes! He's really getting into playing ball and tag. Now I just have to get in tip-top shape to keep up with him!

I'm deciding I like being on the other side of the teacher/student relationship. I gave a quiz (announced and reviewed for last week, mind you!) today in my class. It just cracks me up to see the looks of pure terror and all the studying of those ever important notecards in the minutes before class. It was a simple quiz too! The grading papers part is the only downside, but I finally finished grading health histories and posted grades! Yea!!!

No comments: