Friday, November 17, 2006

catch up

I know, I know.....I haven't blogged all week! So, I have this crazy schedule lately. I actually have to work, and I have tons of stuff due in the next few weeks for school, so give me a break! Anyway, besides the fact that things have been busy, it's been good, too. Chris and I had a fabulous time on our trip last week. Washington and Idaho are absolutely beautiful! The place we are specifically praying about now is actually a city in the northwest panhandle of Idaho, Coeur D'Alene. It's a beautiful place, and there are very few churches there, so they desperately need to hear about Jesus! Great hospital and other job opportunities, and it's only 15 minutes from Spokane, so there's lots of opportunities there, too. The weather was good....cold, but good! A big storm was coming in on Mon (when we were supposed to be coming home), so we ended up catching an earlier flight Sun. afternoon.
This pic is of Snoqualmie Pass. Nothing like the mountain passes in Colorado, not as scary! It was already snowing in the high areas, but not much in the low spots.












This is Spokane Falls. We rode the gondola over it. It's really cool! I love waterfalls, you know! The water (not just here) was up from all the rain they got last week. Isn't it beautiful?













Now for the update on my crazy man! I know he's dressed in a hideously ugly shirt (his dad's), but he's just too cute! He brought that shirt to me and said, "I wanna wear Daddy's shirt." Who can say no to that? I couldn't get that thing off him! He had a blast spending last weekend with the grandparents, part of the time with Chris's parents and part with mine. My dad took him fishing, and he caught a fish. Apparently he was a little skiddish around it. At first, he wanted to touch it, and then he'd back off saying, "No, I not touch it!"

Now he's on this "honey" kick. Every sentence is ended with "Honey." Mommy hold it, honey. It's OK honey. You name it, it's honey! Don't know where he picked that one up! Oh well, he's an adorable little booger! Don't know if I told all of you he's going to be a big brother, too. We're expecting a new addition in July! I went to the doctor yesterday. All is good so far! Now I'm just going back and forth between being nauseated and really hungry! Today's a hungry day!

I know I'm forgetting some great funny moments, but my mind's out of commission right now! I'm off to work on my ethics project! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Tsk, tsk, tsk...I can't believe that you let him wear that shirt! lol - He's getting so big!