Thursday, April 08, 2010

My sweet darling husband

I've gotta brag on my man....

These stinking allergies have dragged me down this week. I've felt awful, I'm tired of hacking up my lungs, and I even lost my voice! Now that I'm through with the pity party, let me tell you what Chris did for me Tues. night.

He got to stay home from work that day because they didn't have any procedures, so he spent most of the day in my office studying for his sermon for this weekend (he's preaching at a church near Lufkin on Sun.). When we got in that afternoon, he told me to sit and rest. He would take care of supper. Now I must say, when Chris cooks, it can't be mundane, easy supper. It's going to be big. He decided this time to make a grilled chicken breast with bacon and cheese on top and fried potatoes. Then he even did dessert! Warm banana bread with sliced bananas, vanilla ice cream, and caramel sauce on top. YUM-O!

After dinner, he drew me a luxurious bath, put on music, and took the kids outside so I could relax. He cleaned up in the house, bathed the kids, and put them to bed! All so I could rest and go to bed early! Isn't he great!? I just love my sweetie!

Now if all the pollen would just go away.....

1 comment:

Leanna said...

What a man!!!