Monday, January 22, 2007

Back in the swing of things

I'm just having a rough time getting back in the swing of things since the holidays. It was like this last year too. Since I have all that time off at Christmas, I just don't want to do anything when it's time to get back to work! Lucky for me, I only had to work 2 days last week! Last Mon was MLK holiday for us, and Wed. we cancelled work because of the weather! YEAH! It was nice to be home more. Of course, it was just Caleb and me because Chris was stressing getting through his week long Old Testament class. I'm so glad that's done....I didn't see him all week!

Not much has been going on....Mom came to visit the weekend before the weather got bad. We took Caleb to get his picture made; it's been way too long since we did that! No go, though...Caleb was not going to cooperate that day! Put that back on my to do list! We pretty much stuck around the house last week because the weather was so bad. Caleb has decided that every time it rains, we are in the rainforest, so that's what he said every time he looked out the window or the door last week! When it was snowy/icy, I told him it was ice, and he told me it was an ice forest! Where does he come up with this stuff?

You know he loves his animals....when Mom was here, they were reading one of his animal books, and Mom pointed to the hippo and said "hippopotamus." Caleb replied, "No, hippo not want the potomous!" He just didn't get it! Now he'll say hippopotomous, and giraffe-potomous, and lion-potomous, and rhino-potomous, etc! Crazy little man!

The pregnancy is moving right along. I felt the baby moving the other day. I've got myself a little fish swimming around in there! We find out what we're having in 2 weeks; I'm so excited! Now our problem is deciding on a name; we're having more trouble this time!

No comments: