Monday, January 08, 2007

Crazy Cravings

This pregnancy has brought with it an unusual craving. I have been seriously craving some wings from Wings N More! Of course, there's not one of those around here, so I've been trying to satisfy the craving with different wings to no avail. But....last night I found WingStop! We went there after church last night, and the wings are VERY similar to Wings N More!!!! Now I have a place to get my wing fix! Chris totally doesn't understand my excitement, but I am pumped!

Caleb has jumped on the bandwagon with everyone else who says I'm having a girl. His cousin asked him last week if he wanted a baby brother or a baby sister, and he said "A baby stister". Now when we talk about the baby in Mommy's belly, he calls it the baby "stister". Too cute! When we tried to tell him that there might be a baby brother in there, he says "NO! It's the baby stister!" So, Caleb's vote's in! We'll hopefully find out next month what's actually baking in there!

Thankfully, we had a pretty uneventful weekend. Chris started one of his one-week long classes today, so he was doing lots of work this weekend getting ready for it. He'll have the rough one next week; then it's just making it through the spring, and he's done!

Caleb has taken a love to going to church lately. Everday he tells me he wants to go play in the nursery. He was so excited that he actually got to go yesterday! Of course, you wouldn't have known it while we were getting ready and I actually made him put his pants on! (I have an exhibitionist on my hands!) Last night as we were pulling in, he made sure to tell me he was going to the nursery (like I didn't know!). Then when we went to get him after church, he said "I stay in da nursery!" Oh well, at least he likes going now! It's much better than the period we went through and he would throw a fit when we left. This is much better!

No comments: