Wednesday, December 10, 2008

pics







Here are some pics from our trip to TX and our decorating fun for Christmas. Enjoy!
This is at Chris's parents'...Joshua loved playing on the lawn mower! Most of the time he was laughing, though....


Christmas early with Chris's fam....I love my boys!



Why can't everyone smile and look at the camera at the same time????

This was taken on an impromptu hayride at my parents' house.

Mom bought the kids pajamas....aren't they cute?

Cheesy grin!

Back in Arkansas decorating our tree. Caleb was so excited to put the star on top! I think I had more fun decorating than ever this year because Caleb can help now! So sweet!

Welcome, Frosty! Aren't these kids just adorable!?

1 comment:

jenn said...

Beautiful pictures of the family! It looks like y'all have already had a season of celebration, and there's still 2 weeks left before Christmas! :) Merry Christmas!