Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mail....

Getting mail is so much fun when you're 4. Caleb LOVES to get mail. Joshua gets a bit excited, but it's mainly all about Caleb! My mom sends the kids mail fairly often. Today, they got 2 things! Mom ordered the kids Madagascar 2, and it arrived today. YEA!! We also got our Valentine's box today. There was something for all of us in there! I actually got fun mail too! Caleb got a new coloring book, Joshua and I each got a book, Chris got some beef jerky (yum!), and there was (of course!) some candy in there too. I miss the days of fun mail....all I seem to get now are bills!

Chris and I are trying to be healthier...please pray for success! I've lost 35 pounds already, but I'd like to drop 20 more. All the baby weight would be gone and then some!!! Anyway, Chris got onto me today. I said I was going to come home to eat after my clinic this morning. He had already planned a lunch meeting (church business, you know!), and planned to eat as well as possible. I succumbed to pressure and went to eat with some students instead of eating my good for me food at home. However, that burrito, while not as good as Freebirds, was stinking awesome! Chris picked at me all afternoon! What can I say: I just can't resist yummy burritos! I'll eat well for supper tonight!

We've also increased our exercising. I forget that I'm no longer 20 years old and not in the best of shape! I have some kick boxing videos here that I enjoy, but I seem to think that I can do more than my body wants to! I'm a bit sore at the moment! I did the quick 20 min cardio one today instead of the 45-60 min ones I've been doing, and it seemed super easy....guess that means I'm doing something right! Now if we can just get some warm (and dry!) weather up here so we can get outside!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

That's AWESOME girl! Ahhh....remember the days of the Rec...fun stuff....