Thursday, February 12, 2009

Be My Valentine

Caleb had his Valentine's Day party today at school (he only goes on Tues and Thurs). Yesterday we made a mad dash to WalMart to pick up goodies. You know he's still totally into coloring, so he picked color your own valentine's cards for his classmates. And bonus, the cards had animals on them! He had a ball coloring them and kept telling me all the kids he would be giving them to. They partied hard today; he came home with a bag full of cards and candy and other goodies. Lots of cards from Claire and Kaylie..... He told me today his girlfriend is Kaylie. What a ladies man! Last night he told my friend Jamie that she is his Valentine and told her husband Justin that he would have to find another valentine!

Joshua could care less that it's Valentine's Day...he was just pumped that he got cupcakes for snack today!

Chris and I have some crazy Valentine's plans this weekend. I get 2 dates this weekend! Tomorrow the boys' school is offering a parents' night out, and we're going out to my favorite restaurant, and Sat. our church is having our Valentine's banquet. The theme is Treasure Island or something like that, so I'll have to post some pics of us in our pirate costumes! Happy Valentine's Day!!!

2 comments:

jenn said...

Quite the ladies' man! That's precious. :)

nana said...

I'm so glad that I can know read your blog!