Saturday, February 07, 2009

Poor, pitiful Caleb!

We went to the Arkansas Sportshow at ASU today. We've started a new men's ministry at our church, and some of the guys set up a booth there. There were lots of "manly" stuff everywhere...camo, guns, boats, animals, food! It was actually reall fun. We had our pic taken with a big black bear. Caleb was loving that! The picture is too cute; the kids are looking at the bear, and Chris and I are looking at the camera.

After looking around at all the stuff (and eating some yummy cotton candy!), we went to hang out in the booth with the fellas. This thing actually started last night, so Chris was there then too. He was bragging last night about the dinner I was cooking him at home...he had marinated some pork chops and I fixed them after work. One of the men asked him how the food was, and he raved about that. Then Kenny asked Caleb if he liked the pork chops. My darling son, totally serious, looks at him and says, "I didn't have anything but water last night." WHAT?!? He's such a goof ball! We all got a great laugh out of that one! I did actually feed my kid last night! Caleb gets a glass of water at bedtime every night, so I'm guessing that's what he was talking about!

Joshua is being his goofy self. Right now I'm wanting to strangle my in-laws for buying him that crazy loud popcorn push toy thingy that he's pushing around right now! That thing is WAY LOUD! His eye is healing well...he fell into the brick around the fireplace last week. Not ER worthy, but bloody none the less! He's getting such a personality. Such a sweetie, too. I love it when he runs up to me and gives me hugs and puckers those lips for a kiss. I love being a mommy!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: