Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Real Nurse....

It's been a busy week, and it's only Wednesday! Yay for me....my grades are posted for the semester! Graduation is Sat., but I figure I'll have to go once I go full time, so I think I'll skip this one! Since I have a break from teaching for a while, I've gone back to the hospital. I've been a real nurse the past couple of days! It's so funny when I'm at the hospital as a staff nurse, and I see my students. "Hey Mrs. George!!" I hate being Mrs. George!! I don't feel old enough to be Mrs. George! Several of my students are techs at the hospital, and it's hard for them to make the transition from teacher Julie to nurse Julie. I had to tell one of them today that it's OK to call me Julie! So weird.....

Chris and I had a great date Mon. night. We were supposed to double with some friends, but they had a previous engagement. So it was off to the 5 (the best restaurant in town!) for some yummy food. Then we saw 17 Again....so great! It was great to hang out with my sweet husband sans kids. Not that I don't love the little fellas, but sometimes it's nice having dinner without being interrupted by Caleb's crazy questions or Joshua wanting "more!"

It's almost time to go to Texas! We're coming down for a couple of weeks to visit fam. I'm so excited! We need a break. It's been a stressful few months getting this building finished, so it'll be nice to relax and unwind! Can't wait!

No comments: