Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Funnies

Where do kids learn the funny things they do? Here are a couple of our recents funnies....

Joshua holds a car out to Caleb. "Caleb, do you want to play with Doc?" Caleb: "Yes" as he reaches out to get it. Joshua: "No, no! Don't touch it!" And he thinks it's so funny! He repeats it over and over. And, he does this every couple of days. Silly boy!

In a not so funny moment, Caleb comes to the rescue. Last night the boys were rolling aroud on the living room floor just playing and laughing. A nice change to the fighting I was hearing earlier. Oops, Caleb runs into Joshua, who starts crying. It really didn't look that bad from where I was sitting. He runs and jumps in my lap, and I cuddle and soothe him. Then he looks up at me and there's blood running from his eye. What a great mom I am! He had cut his eyelid just above his lashes. Poor baby! We started dealing with that, and Caleb disappears to his room. He comes out dressed in his doctor clothes, stethoscope around his neck to "check Joshua out!" He says, "I'm on call today, Mom. I'll make sure Joshua's OK!" I guess Chris has been on call a bit much lately!

Hope you all have fantastic Thanksgivings! I'm thankful to be near family again and able to celebrate with them. God is good!

No comments: