Monday, July 10, 2006

Manic Monday

This is one of those Mondays that you just don't want to go back to work. I've been off since last Monday, so it was especially hard to get up this morning. Then to top it off I had a staff meeting about nothing to fill up my morning! But enough griping.....

Last week was fantastic! I missed Caleb, but he had a ball with Nana and Pop while Chris and I went to SOAR. It was great seeing friends and great worship. The kids had fun, too! They had never been to anything like that before, so it was fun to experience it with them.

Caleb LOVED the fireworks show on the 4th. I hate that I missed it! My mom said he was just a dancing and squealing about them. He's still talking about it. Out of the blue he'll say "Fireworks.....pretty.....BOOM!" And of course some incomprehensible words in between! He's been talking about Nana and Pop's house too. He'll name off everyone he saw and then start talking about the tractor, the cows, the fish, you name it! It's so cute! He's really starting to remember stuff. He's such a lovable little guy now. He just comes up and grabs me around the neck and hugs on me and gives me his big wet kisses. It just melts me! He's too sweet!

Chris and I are again looking for a new church home. I know God's got something great in store for us; I'm just anxious to find out what it is! We went to a new church yesterday morning, and Chris said it was a good service. I wouldn't know since my little man SCREAMED when I left him in the nursery and wouldn't stop. He did better last night though, and I actually got to go in the sanctuary.

Chris is in school this week, and next week we're off for vacation! YEAH! We're going to Colorado with my parents. Last night, Chris and I were talking about how well we thought Caleb will handle the trip. I, laughingly, said, "Just pray." Caleb then chimed in and said, "AMEN!" How cute is that?

No comments: