Monday, July 31, 2006

Water Baby

We took Caleb swimming last night after church. He is so precious! At first he was a little timid, but that didn't last long! It took him a minute to remember how much he likes swimming. He floated around with me for a while and then played in Nathan's floatie thing-y for a while. Then he "want down" to play some more. We jumped and played motor boat and played with the "bubbles" (the pump?). Then I taught him how to put his face in the water. I tried teaching him to blow bubbles, but he only got the putting his face in the water part. It was so cute! He was so proud of himself.

Chris's sister and her family were over with us, and my brother-in-law brought pizza after he got off work. I have a huge pizza piggy on my hands! I think he ate almost 2 pieces and almost a whole breadstick! I don't know where he fits it! When I handed him his first slice, he hollared, "PIZZA!" I think I might have a pizza addict here!

He and Chris are home today. Chris told me when he was reading this morning, Caleb went and grabbed one of his books and climbed up on the couch beside Chris so he could ready like his daddy. Chris said it was too cute. I wish I could have seen it!

No comments: