Thursday, November 13, 2008

Breakthrough!

Yes, it is possible.....Joshua can actually go to "school" and like it! We've been taking him to Mother's Day Out since school started. At first, he just screamed when we left him. Then, he'd say "Nooo" and whine a bit when we left. Now, this week we can put him down in his room (with him carrying his own lunch box-too cute!) and he turns around and waves and says "bye". YEAH!!! His teachers are getting more attached to him too. The other day, his sheet for the day said, "He is too perfect!" He is just a little sweetie, I must say!

Caleb got to graduate to the bigger kids class today. I didn't know that was the plan, so when I took him to his room, Miss Carol told me to take him to the next room. I was kind of worried because he LOVES Miss Carol, so I told him how big he was getting to graduate to the next class. He looked up at me, chest puffed out, and said, "I'm big like you now, Momma!" He's 4 now you know. He's decided since he's 4 that he's as big as I am! The logic of a 4 year old!

No comments: