Friday, November 21, 2008

Back in the Lone Star State!

We're in Texas!!! We made it in around lunchtime yesterday. It's kinda weird being back. We haven't been here since my graduation in May. We'll be at Chris's folks' for a few days and then off to Fairfield. I'm already getting all relaxed with no schedule to maintain!

The boys have been here for a few days, so Chris and I were totally ready to see them when we got here. Can I tell you how great it is to hear "Momma!!!" and see those smiles as those boys ran to hug us? I love being the mom! They had a great time, but I think they were ready to see us. We're having Thanksgiving and Christmas tomorrow, so our holiday season is upon us!

Chris and I made a list of restaurants we must visit while we're down here....we've already had our Whataburger french fries and Lupe's enchiladas....I wonder what we'll tackle next! Most of our "must eats" are mexican joints....not a lot of good mexican food in Arkansas! Just one of the reasons it's good to be back in TX!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I don't suppose Wings or Freeb!rds is on your list and you're headed to College Station, huh? I would LOVE to see you sometime when you're here! How are we going to manage that? :)