Friday, December 15, 2006

Christmas Lights

We went to Athens last night to check out the Christmas lights with my parents. It was a blast! Caleb was just enthralled with the bazillions of lights and other stuff to look at. We saw all kinds of animals and tractors and Santa and his reindeer and all kinds of other stuff. As we drove through, my favorite part is all the lights that are on the lake. Caleb loved the octopus there. He got to see Nemo, which he still talks about. My sister-in-law has taught him how to say "Whatchoo talkin' 'bout Willis?" (from Different Strokes), and when he saw all the elephants, he said "What you talkin' 'bout elephants?" How funny! Emily rode over with my parents, and the kids had a big time together. They were even good when we went to the steakhouse for my birthday dinner. I just love going over there to see those lights; they're really neat.

Now I'm watching Chris and Caleb barking at each other. Just a couple of crazy guys! It's a big wrestling match going on! Caleb loves it when Chris puts him in the "scissor lock" and slings him around with his legs. Caleb's running around screaming "SCISSOR LOCK!!!" It's going to be a wild night!

No comments: