Thursday, December 21, 2006

3 more hours!

I'm counting the minutes till the end of the day.....in 3 hours I'll be on vacation! I'm soooo ready for my time off. That's one good thing about my job; I love Christmas time off! We're gearing up for a busy weekend. We're going to see my family over the weekend and come back to see Chris's family on Christmas day. I still have to finish shopping! We'll do that tomorrow hopefully. Luckily, I only have a couple of more left.

We've made huge breakthroughs this week with Caleb's bedtime. I've been fighting with him for a few weeks now and have been pulling my hair out about it! It seemed like it was taking forever to get him down! Well, he's finally decided to be a big boy and is going down without me having to sit next to him for a while!!! I actually feel like I have some "me" time to do whatever now! I even get to talk to Chris! I'm loving this big boy attitude. Not much else has been happening this week.

I actually have a date tomorrow; I'm excited! Chris is taking me out for my birthday. Have no idea what we'll do, but I'm ready to go!

No comments: