Thursday, April 16, 2009

Adios, Guys!

I can't believe the week's almost over! Time seems to be flying faster all the time! Chris took Caleb camping for the weekend. They left early this morning and met his brother and his fam in S. Arkansas somewhere. From what I hear so far, they're having a blast already! The weather's gorgeous, and Caleb got to "drive" the 4 wheeler earlier. Chris says he's been grinning from ear to ear the whole time. I think he's excited about having some time with Daddy. He doesn't have to share him for 3 whole days!

So, it's just Joshua and me for the weekend. I shortened my afternoon class today so I could pick him up from school, and my fabulous friend Jamie took him for me and is watching him tomorrow while I work. She's been telling me she needs some "Aunty Jamie" time, and now she's got it! I don't know what we'll do, but I think it'll be nice to hang out with Joshua for a few days.

Hope you are all enjoying some beautiful spring weather....it's finally getting nice up here! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Isn't it nice just to have some one-on-one time? I had some with Kellen last Monday and it was FABULOUS!