Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Weird Child....

What is wrong with my kiddo? He is so strange sometimes! Last night as we were laying down for bed, Caleb looks at me and asks if I'm taking him to school, and I was since I don't have any more early clinics this semester. He gets all serious and says, "I think I'm gonna cry when you leave me tomorrow." What!? This kid LOVES school. Why has he started this crying thing now? He told me he'd be better if I gave him a hug and kiss, took Joshua to his class, and gave him another hug and kiss on the way out (I have to pass back by his class on the way out). OK. "Don't forget, Mom. Did you hear what I said?" "Sure, Caleb. I'll remember." So I did his thing this morning, and he still cried when I left. What is this about!? It's like he's decided to do this for no good reason. He always wants to go to school, even on off days. Like I said, weird child.

Joshua, who used to be the problem child, runs all the way down the hall and opens the door to his classroom, oblivious to me! This afternoon he didn't even want to leave. I think it was because he hadn't had his after nap snack yet. Leave it to my child to want his food before we leave! Once Ms. Stacy gave him a handful of goldfish, he was good to go!

My other boy (Christopher!) got a new toy today...we are now proud owners of a 4 wheeler! He's been wanting one for as long as I've known him (really longer than that!), and he and our friend Justin went to Memphis to pick it up today. It's nice. Chris laughs at me because my first question was, "What color is it?" It's green, by the way; I wanted blue! We're going to break it in good in a couple of weeks when we take it camping with us. Loads of fun ahead for us!

No comments: