Thursday, April 09, 2009

Get down.....

You know kids say the craziest things.....and who knows where they get it from!

Caleb did this Tues on his way to school. Let me preface this story. We live 2 seconds (about 1/2 mile) from the church, and we're always running up there for something. We are bad parents and don't always buckle the kids! I think he heard this from others too, but here's the story.....

Chris put the kids in the truck (buckled up!), and Caleb starts singing a song. Totally typical behavior.. always making up songs. His song for the day was, "Get down, Get down, Get down before the policeman sees you! Get down, Get down, Get down before the policeman sees you!" Where does he come up with this stuff!? Chris called me at work, and my students and I got a great laugh out of this one!

In other news, we're going to have our first worship service in the new sanctuary this Sunday! I'm so ready for this project to end! We've been in a building program for most of our time here in Jonesboro. I hope stress will decrease over the next few weeks! Pray for us to use this tool as a way to reach the community for Jesus!

Happy Easter!

No comments: