Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!
















I actually already downloaded my pics! I'm never this on top of things!

Hope ya'll had a fabulous Easter weekend. We had our very first service in our new building this morning. It was great! I know we had some people just curious about the new building and others visiting family, but we had a huge crowd! The great thing is, though, that God had each one of them there for a purpose! Here's a pic of the sanctuary.













Easter up here is a bit different for us than it is back home. We don't have all our family up here, so it's kind of weird not going to someone's house and eating and hunting eggs with all the cousins. But, we've had a great weekend. Our church hosted an Easter egg hunt yesterday, and the kids had a ball there. Lots of kids, tons of eggs! Today, Chris wanted "home food" for lunch, so I made him a chicken pie (he called me Grandma!) and the fixins. Several people invited us to join them this year (our friends are so sweet!), but we kind of just wanted to hang out as a fam today. It's storming this afternoon, so there is no more hunting happening up here! It's been great and relaxing, and bonus....I got in a fabulous nap! It's been a great day to celebrate Christ!































What a happy camper!
















Our sweet family!








1 comment:

nana said...

I know for a fact that I have the cutest grandkids in the entire world! The daughter and son-in-law aren't bad lookin' either.