Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Big Boy

Caleb is really getting too big. He's really started to talk in complete sentences a lot lately. He used to just say, "bite" when he wanted to eat, but yesterday he looked at my mother-in-law and told her, "I want some food!" How big is that? Then the sweetest thing was when he looked up at me Mon. evening when we got home and said, "Momma.....I'm happy." Awwww! He's too precious! I wish you could record all these sweet little moments and play them back later, especially when he's a teenager or something and driving you nuts!

Not a lot of exciting stuff going on this week. We had dinner out at my sister-in-law's house last night. It was nice to get to sit and visit a while. Of course, we're interrupted by our kids constantly! But it was fun, and the food was great. I'm already gearing up for the weekend. Chris and I are headed to College Station for the Aggie football game Sat. We haven't been to one since we were engaged! 5 years without Aggie football is too long! I'm pumped! It should be a fun weekend. Caleb's going to play with my folks while we're gone and will probably spend the whole time riding around on my parents' new toy: their mule. Who makes that one....Kawasaki or whatever, anyway, they'll probably have a blast riding the pastures in it! Caleb can even go help Pop feed the animals!

No comments: