Friday, October 10, 2008

Busy Days

Wow, the last few days seem to have flown by! It's been a busy week. This week was the first week Joshua started going to "school" 2 days a week. Chris and I took the boys on Tues. I dropped Caleb off in his class and went down the hall to meet with Chris at Joshua's room. As Chris handed Joshua off to the teacher, he looked at Chris, puckered those lips, and said, "Nooo."
It wasn't really a screaming crying no, just a loonnngg no. The way he smushes those lips together as he does it is so cute! He did it again yesterday!

Caleb is continuing to be the ladies' man. I think he's been this way since birth! Chris took the kids to the park around the time I was getting off work today. When I met them there, he said everytime he looked around, Caleb was in the middle of a group of little girls! Look out when he's a teenager!

Yesterday I took Caleb to the movie store. He absolutely loves going to the movie store. I had been telling him we would go, and yesterday afternoon, he came in after I got in from work and told me that he just didn't like his movies and he needed to go rent some more. His little vocabulary is just great! I think he said, "Mommy, why do you keep not taking me to the movie store?" I've kept not doing stuff for him a lot lately!

I'm so glad today's Friday! I picked up an extra shift today at the hospital. I don't like getting up early ever, but I really didn't like it today! I had a good shift, though. I did have a man with head lice, so of course, I felt like my head was itching all day! I went straight to the shower as soon as I got home, not even stopping to kiss the kids or Chris! I feel better now! To start our weekend, we're off to the big Westside High football game. For some crazy reason, they're playing at the ASU stadium tonight. It seats about 30,000 (I know, it's no Kyle Field!), and our school is about the size of a 3A in Texas. I do believe the stadium will be pretty bare, but it'll be fun anyway! Go Warriors!

No comments: