Friday, October 31, 2008

Absolute Beauty

Wow! God made us a beautiful world to live in! I love love love this time of year, especially now that I live in the land of having 4 actual seasons! Chris and I loaded up the kids this morning and headed to the hills. We live about an hour away from the eastern Ozarks. There's a little town called Hardy up there that we like to visit, and it's been a LONG time since we made it up there. There is the best restaurant ever (the blue restaurant, no clue what its actual name is) and lots of fun, crafty stores. And, we mustn't forget Caleb's fave, the candy store! Every time we go he has to get his giant lollipop there!

My favorite part of the trip was the seeing the beauty of nature all around me. The colors are peaking, and the trees were just popping with color today. BEAUTIFUL!!! I hate that I didn't have a camera, not that pics would do it justice! The reds and oranges and yellows are so bright right now. How can people think there is no God when they see beauty like that? How could we have come from some bang or a little amoeba or something!? God is so great to give us a world to enjoy. We so don't deserve it, but He blesses us continually. Yea God!

We took the long way home just so we could see some more trees! It's not just the trees; the brush turns red, too! Beautiful, gorgeous fall day!

No comments: