Monday, October 20, 2008

Yuck!

I guess I got what the kids had last week, but I've decided mine's worse! Joshua ran a temp, but that's about all that slowed him down. Caleb had a temp and a sore throat, but his only lasted maybe 2 days. I've had a sore throat/fever since Sat! YUCK! I didn't work today because it still hurts to swallow (and eat...great for the diet!). The fever has finally subsided, but I'm stubborn and don't want to go to the doctor. I figure I have some NP friends at school who can look in my throat for free tomorrow! I have an afternoon class (that hopefully I can make through without losing my voice!), and I'll find someone to look in my throat. Oh well....I guess I should stop whining!

I was feeling a bit better this afternoon and went to Wal-Mart for a few essentials. We were out of milk, juice, bread, all the necessities! After that I watched Chris play with the kids at the park for a little bit. Caleb is just a big fat ham! He would swing from this bar and drop to the ground and loved it, but before doing it everytime he would say, "Don't worry Momma! I'll be OK!" 'Cause you know I was worried about that 10 inch drop!! He's just adorable. Joshua is great on the slide....he thinks you're supposed to slide backwards on your belly. Feet first, but on your belly. Too cute! He's a lot braver than Caleb was at that age, but I hear the second one always is!
Chris finally got my fall decorations out of storage today. YEAH! I'm so excited about fall. The weather is fabulous, and the colors are beautiful. We bought a pumpkin; Caleb is pumped about decorating it. I think we might carve one and go buy some more to paint (more kid-friendly than the sharp knife!). Now my house is going to be all fall-y with my pumpkins and scarecrows and pretty leaves. Awwww....I'm such a girl now. What has happened to me in my old age???

No comments: