Wednesday, October 04, 2006

kisses

Caleb has learned how to pucker his lips for a kiss. Usually, he just puts his lips to your cheek, or he gives those big wet ones with his mouth wide open. Last night, he came up to me and said, "Mama....I want kiss." Then he proceeded to pucker his lips and kiss me right on the mouth! He thought it was the funniest thing! He had to kiss me over and over and over, and he busted out laughing each time! Such a sweetie!

It's been a pretty uneventful week so far.....we're still recovering from the weekend! I fell asleep in Caleb's bed last night. I had gone in there to put him down and ended up laying down myself and going straight to sleep! I woke up around 11, and Chris was still up working on school stuff. I didn't think it would be that late since he was awake and had to be at work early this morning, and I was surprised to find out I'd been asleep 2 hours! It was nice, though, to get that extra sleep!

No comments: