Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Momma Clothes

My sweet son decided to wake up at 6:00 yesterday morning, 20 minutes before I'm supposed to wake up. Wasn't that sweet of him? He was fussy so Chris brought him into the bedroom thinking he'd go right back to sleep. Well, he has this thing for picking at my shirt sleeve when he's tired. Much to his dismay, I had worn a tank top to bed the night before (I got these cute new pj's over the weekend), and Caleb was totally upset. He kept whining and saying, "Momma, clothes!" over and over. I got up and grabbed a t-shirt and slipped it on and got back into bed. As soon as I did that, he started fiddling with my shirt sleeve and was as happy as could be! What a little runt!

Last night I got to go to the movies with Farrah and Helen....girls night! We went to see Employee of the Month. It was pretty funny, and we had a good time. It's nice to get out with the girls every once in a while. Caleb was still wound up when I got home (his late power nap kicked his energy up a notch!), and when he saw me at the door, he came running up, smiling, and yelling, "MOMMA!!!" like he's so excited to see me home. Does it get any better than that? He was a mess last night, running around and dancing. It's so cute!

Today he's getting to stay home with Chris. Let's see if Chris gets any of his school work done!

No comments: