Thursday, October 19, 2006

smell those flowers

Caleb and I took a walk last night when I got home. We "hurried" up the sidewalk to mail a card. The chapel at the seminary has some flower beds outside, and they have some pretty pansies growing right now. Caleb wanted to go "smell flowers" and he took his daddy 2 that had fallen off their stems. It was so funny watching him "hurry" back down the sidewalk to Chris with one flower in each hand. If he'd drop one, he'd stop and pick it up. Of course, it was a big production to give Daddy his flowers, and they had to smell them again.

He turned from sweet to completely nasty while I was on the phone with my mom last night. He came in and showed me his hand that had brown all over it. I turned him around, and there was poo hanging out of his diaper! YUCK! It was such a fun time cleaning that one up! I'm sure Mom got a kick hearing me and Chris trying to clean him up and not get any on any of the furniture! He sooo needs to hurry up and get potty trained!

I have 35 more minutes till the weekend!!!!!!!!!

No comments: