Thursday, June 15, 2006

Jump!

I've just been informed by my mother that I haven't blogged today, so here goes.....

Caleb has a favorite song at VBS. You get to jump around in it. The chorus starts out "jump to the left and jump to the right," and that's Caleb's favorite part. When the music comes on he starts saying "Jump! Jump!" He kind of jumps by himself, but he really likes it when I pick him up and "jump" him. He likes it when Chris holds him and jumps, too. It's really cute! He even claps to the beat. He's so smart! When all the kids start clapping and hollering, he does, too. He wants to be as big as they are!

Of course he's been going to bed late with VBS this week, and by the time we got in bed last night, I was exhausted. I laid down with him to sing to him, and he was wired. He kept sitting up and looking around and talking to me. Then he looked over me and saw his boat on the floor. He said, "Boat" (emphasis on the t) and pointed to it. Then he said, "I get it?" When I told him no, he kept repeating himself over and over and finally got frustrated with me. Little stubborn man! I told Chris he gets that from his side! I'm NEVER stubborn:)

Now I have 8 more minutes till the weekend! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: