Wednesday, June 14, 2006

VBS

Our church is having VBS this week. He went on Mon. and loved it! He was running around and dancing and clapping to the music. He loves the crowd! He even made a craft; it was the cutest one there! I'm in charge of crafts this year. I just love crafts! I think I have just as much fun making the stuff as the kids. The theme this year is SonCreek Junction; it's like an old west gold mining town. Can you see Chris in a cowboy hat? And with his shorts on? It's an amusing sight! He's doing the wrap up at the end. Last night he was the story teller, and he said he did OK until the 3-5 year olds came in. They scare him! He said he thought that at any time they could just run him over! Drama Queen! Caleb didn't go last night because there was no one to watch him. Chris's mom is over the babies (which translates into Caleb, Nathan, and one other boy), and she didn't feel well last night. So, he didn't get to work the crowd last night. He'll be back tonight! I think this is just going to wear me out. I don't get home until after 9, and then I have to get some stuff done around the house before bed. Luckily, I have the bestest husband on the planet; he was off yesterday and cleaned the house! YEAH!

Other than VBS, there's not much to report. Caleb is getting too big. At night I usually sing to him when I put him in bed. Well, the night before last I didn't start singing right off. Caleb started humming the song! He was waiting on me to sing to him! How sweet! I think he's going to love music. He was watching his Praise Baby DVD yesterday, and Chris told me he started singing one of the songs. How smart is my little dude?

With my crazy schedule this week, I haven't really had time to stay on top of school. So I'm off to read and start working on this week's assignment. That I will pass this class can definitely be put on your prayer list; I'm really freaking out over it!

No comments: