Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Rough & Tough

Caleb loves to play. He's definitely all boy. I went to pick him up last night, and he was in the floor playing with Bria, my niece. He was jumping all over her and wrestling. When he'd roll off her, he'd look up at me and say, "It's fun!" He's such a mess! He wrestled with Chris a while last night, too. They're too cute together. Caleb loves his daddy.

We went for a walk last night after supper. There were a couple of women walking over there too. Caleb, of course, had to be a big flirt! He told them hi and smiled and then almost broke his neck turning around in his stroller to watch them! Watch out girls! I've got a ladykiller on my hands!

He went right to sleep after our walk, so that was nice. He's been really hard to get down lately. Then he woke up this morning in a terrible mood. I was about to get in the shower and get ready for work. Chris is off today, so I took him into our room, and he wanted nothing to do with Chris. He wanted me this morning. I sat with him a minute, but by the time I got out of the shower he was crying for me again! So, Chris got up with him, and they started playing. I was forgotten. Daddy's great to play with, but he wants to cuddle with his mom!

Here are some pics of Evan in the hospital and one of Caleb playing with my brother.

















No comments: