Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Aggieland

We got to go to College Station this weekend. I haven't been there in a while, so it was nice to go visit and catch up with Rebecca. Mom had been wanting to go see this Southern Living house, so Caleb and I went to Fairfield on Fri. while Chris went to Promise Keepers, and we headed to CS on Sat. The house was, of course, beautiful. I was nervous that Caleb would knock something over or something, but it was fun to see all the neat things in the house.

Caleb had fun playing with Nana and Pop (and Brinkley)! He was so excited when we pulled up at their house and wanted to go directly to the playroom and get to some serious playing! I know Mom and Dad just ate it up! I think they like having him over more than he does! When it was time to head home Sat. evening, he kept telling me know when I asked if he was ready to go. I'm sure if he could talk better, he'd be saying, "5 more minutes, Mom!" We had a fun time, and Chris had a blast in Dallas. I am jealous that he went to eat at Cheesecake Factory without me!

Caleb's head looks great! Chris took the stitches out on Friday. Now it looks like he just has a little scratch on his head. The guy who sewed him up did a great job!

Caleb's been a Daddy's boy lately. Once we got back to town, he has wanted Chris most of the time. I knew this would happen sooner or later! He still likes to cuddle with me sometimes, but I'm just not as much fun as Daddy. They're so cute when they're playing and wrestling around on the floor. We're still working on his saying his prayers at night after we read his Bible story. The other night he said, "God....thank you......AMEN!" It's the sweetest thing!

No comments: