Friday, August 04, 2006

If you like to talk to tomatoes.....

That's what I'm listening to right now. And Caleb is dancing around singing the Veggie Tales theme song. As tired as I get of these shows, he is too cute when he tries to sing the song! We got the new Larry Boy DVD this week. When I asked Caleb what he wanted to watch this morning, this is what he chose. It's actually not bad! I always like the silly songs, and this one's like an 80s hair band song!

We don't have too much planned today. I'm procrastinating on my last week of homework. I really need to get it done, but I'm having trouble getting motivated! Hopefully, it won't take me too long.

Chris and I got to go out on a dinner date last night. I don't really know why, but it seemed like we hadn't seen each other all week. So, Caleb went with Farrah, Nana, and MeMaw, and we headed to Tyler to Don Juan's. It's my new favorite. Last night was the best yet! We had a good time, and Caleb had a good time getting spoiled! At least he listened to me this morning and slept late (so I could too)! He was ready to play as soon as he got up this morning, so he's been playing hard and stopping occasionally to watch bits of Larry Boy. He's sucha sweetie! He's really bonded with his daddy this week. He keeps asking for him! I don't think he quite understands why we have to go away to work sometimes! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: