Thursday, August 10, 2006

Random Thoughts

I cannot tell you how excited I am that it's Thursday! For some reason, I am so tired this week! And, it's even better that kids are going back to school next week, and we won't be flooded with immunizations at work anymore! We'll get us a little break until flu season.

It's been a pretty uneventful week, thankfully. Our ER adventure on Sunday was enough excitement to last me for a while. When I went to Chris's parent's house last night after work, Caleb was being a grump....again. He's been grumpy after his naps somtimes for a while now. And this was a while after his nap. My mother-in-law said he hadn't eaten well and wasn't acting like he felt well during the day, and we couldn't get him to eat anything. He just wanted to be a grump. But when something gets his attention, he acts like he's just fine all of a sudden! My nephew was over there (he's 10), and he started acting crazy to get Caleb to play with him. Suddenly, Caleb was in a fine, playful mood! Do babies have PMS???? Oh well, it was still fun to watch him try to be a big boy!

Caleb and I are heading to my parents' house tomorrow while Chris goes to Promise Keepers in Dallas. Even if we hadn't planned this trip already, something tells me that Mom would have found a way to see Caleb this weekend so she could dote on him after his first big injury!

No comments: