Monday, August 28, 2006

wild women's weekend!

I got to go to Women of Faith last weekend. It was my first, and it was fabulous! I didn't even cry as much as I expected. I went with Mom and some women from Calvary, Fairfield. It was nice to get away and hear some fantastic speakers. Some of their stories make you realize how great I've had it all my life. I'm so blessed!

Caleb and Chris got to have some father/son bonding time while I was gone. I missed them, but I know they had fun. They even got to take a trip to Fazoli's and Gander Mountain! Caleb gets into these sayings, and he just keeps on and keeps on. Right now we're on "Whoo! It's hot!", "Uh-oh....what happened?", and "Heeeeyyyy! Wassup?"He's too funny! I loved it when I got home Sat. evening and Caleb ran and gave me a big hug and hollared "Mommy!" It just doesn't get any better than that! He's even learned "I ub u" (I love you). Melts my heart! Of course, he tends to tell Chris more than me, but that's OK!

Ya'll can definitely keep Chris and me in your prayers. We're both back in school for the fall semester, so life's getting pretty crazy! I've been looking at the TONS of stuff I have to read and the papers I have to write, and I'm trying not to get overwhelmed! I know I'll be fine, but it's a little scary to go back to school. The last time I did this, I was single with no kids!

No comments: