Saturday, August 05, 2006

No nap for you!

So, yesterday, my little runt would not take a nap. I tried everything I could think of, and he just wouldn't cooperate! I was bracing myself for a terror child, but he never showed up! Caleb played so hard yesterday, and he never slowed down! Amazingly, he was a pretty good kid. Chris was at work all day and didn't get in till 4 this morning. So, it was just me and Caleb all day long. He did finally crash around 7:15 and slept until almost 7 this morning. I got up with him and let him watch some Veggies so I could sleep some more. Luckily, he was quiet enough to let Chris sleep till about 10. We've even been to the grocery store already! Now we're in for a lazy day hopefully! At least Chris is here today for some of the playtime! I've had the monkey crawling all over me since yesterday!

No comments: