Thursday, March 23, 2006

He's Back!

My little terror man made a big return visit last night! It was supper time, and his MeMaw had made chicken and dumplings, which he usually will eat, but wanted none of it last night. He saw the cookies she had made and wanted them. I tried to give him some chicken with no success. Then he threw his glass in the floor and made a huge mess. Needless to say, he was in BIG trouble! His daddy got a hold of him! I haven't seen him act this bad in a while! Terrible twos are coming early! He finally calmed down, and of course 2 seconds later he was my sweet baby again.

Today he's supposed to be getting a haircut from Aunt Farrah. He'll look like a little man when I get him this evening! He's so cute after his haircuts. Sorry Mom, no more little boy! I'm having a scrapbooking party tonight for the ladies at our church. It should be a lot of fun. I just hope everyone can make it.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Only 2 1/2 more hours till mine starts!

No comments: