Monday, March 27, 2006

Time Flies....

Weekends are just too short! We had a great time this weekend, a couple of bumps in the road, but overall, it was great. Chris and I took Caleb for a ride on the 4-wheeler on Friday, and we had a picnic at the prettiest spot I've seen in these parts! Poor Caleb decided he was sleepy so we cut the ride short. He fell asleep in my arms on the ride back! Later that afternoon we went to a softball game. Caleb was, of course, working the crowd there. He's such a ham!

We hit our bump Fri. night. Chris's nana has a twin brother. He had lung cancer and passed away Fri. night at hospice. His funeral is today. Please keep the family in your prayers.

We spent most of Saturday at the church. Chris is fixing up his new office. I got to play babysitter to the heathen children! Just kidding, I love the little runts! Chris and his mom put some fresh paint on the walls, and it's going to look great. We also worked on getting the volleyball court lit up. That will be a little later before all the wiring is finished. Caleb played hard. We took his lawn mower and trucks out, and he had a big time. He was pooped by the time we got home. After his bath, he just crawled up on my chest and fell asleep. He can't do that enough! I just love holding him, and how rarely does that happen these days!?

Last night we had visitation for Nana's brother. Caleb was working that crowd, too. Apparently he doesn't understand solemn occasions yet! He and his cousin, Nathan, were chasing each other around and laughing the whole time. They also had to show everyone the fish in the fountain. They are so cute together!

I have some great pics from the weekend, but I forgot them today. I'll try to post them tomorrow!

No comments: