Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Officially Old!

I have officially become an old mom. I bought a minivan. That's right...the one vehicle I never wanted to own. Chris and I went car shopping yesterday and found the greatest car salesmen ever. We had the car buying experience that every place should offer. No scuzbuckets! Anyway, I got my minivan, and Chris traded his car in for a Focus. My van should be ready any minute now; they wouldn't let me have it yesterday because they wanted to detail it and fill it up with gas. I'm liking the full gas tank with prices as high as they are!

Caleb came running out to meet me yesterday when I picked him up. He and Nathan were dancing with Bria. They were just in diapers and soooo cute! We had some bonding time last night since Chris was in class, so we got in some good playtime. I think his favorite game is chase. He loves to run away and have you chase him. I love to hear his laugh!

Of course, bath time was an adventure as always. He has this new thing about throwing his toys out and expecting you to get them for him. Then when he gets out, he always turns around and says, "Bye-bye, bath!" How cute is that? Oh, the joys of being a mom.....

1 comment:

~A4O~ said...

I read your profile and you stated you are seeking balance. I wrote a poem entitled "List To Liberate" and it explains in a poetic way the things I do to accomplish balance. Come on by and check it out. I suggest you write a list to liberate your balance and then follow it. If you dont want the song playing on my blog, just hit stop on the media player. Have a good one and good luck, Mike...