Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Missing My Baby...

Last night I had a meeting, so I arranged for Caleb to stay with Chris's parents for the night. I ended up getting home by 7:00, and Chris and I had a movie date! (Chris was playing hooky, by the way!) We went and saw "She's the Man." It was pretty funny. It was nice to have some time with just Chris. We had a good time just hanging out together last night. How rarely does that happen these days? I even got a good night's sleep!

Now, though, I'm missing my little man. He's having a good time with his MeMaw and Papa and probably doesn't even realize I'm gone! When we checked on him last night, he was laughing and screaming in the background. I'm ready to see that sweet smile! Oh well, I just have a few more hours here, and then it's off to get me some Caleb sugar!

No comments: