Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Tae- "boo!"

Since I don't really live in the best part of town, I don't like to go walk after work by myself. So, I decided to buy a tae-bo DVD so I can still exercise Mon. and Tues. nights while Chris is at school. Last night I put Caleb in his room with all his fun toys thinking that would entertain him for 45 minutes so I could do my workout. No such luck! Right after I turned it on and got going, Caleb walks in the living room and decides to join me. He thought it was some big game! "Mom's jumping around looking silly; I will too!" He was crawling in and out of my legs. Then he'd pull on my shorts or stand behind me and peek up from under my legs like he was playing peek-a-boo! He was laughing so hard! I tried to make it through, but after about 20 minutes of dodging a kid under my feet, I gave it up and played with Caleb. He was too funny!

I think he still hasn't quite adjusted to this time change either. He was getting sleepy pretty early last night. After his bath he crawled up on the couch with me and fell asleep sitting right beside me! He didn't even have the energy to lay down, I guess! He is such a sweet little fella!

No comments: