Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Last Day

Today is Chris's last day of school! Halfway finished! Yeah! He said this morning's test was hard but not as brutal as last night's. Two more to go, and he's on summer vacation. I think I need a summer vacation!

He was already home when Caleb and I got in last night. So he took a break, and we all went outside to play. Caleb had such a good time playing with his daddy. They are so fun together! Chris would sneak up behind Caleb (while Caleb was trying to find him), and when Caleb would see Chris, he'd scream (his girly, high-pitched scream!) and run to me. It was so funny! The other kids thought they'd get in on the game, too, but they just scared Caleb. He did not like them chasing him!

After Chris went back to studying, we had such a relaxing night. Caleb had already had a bath before I picked him up, so all we had to do to get ready for bed was brush teeth. He was so tired from playing hard all day. He went to sleep VERY easily (a big change from the last few nights!), and I even had time to do my nails before bed. How rarely does that happen??? When I was trying to do my nails over the weekend, he kept jumping on my head, back, whatever! So, last night was nice and peaceful!

No comments: