Thursday, May 04, 2006

Sweetie-pie

I love it when Caleb cuddles with me! Wednesdays are always crazy busy for us. I don't get off till 6 and then head to church, and last night Chris was at the hospital till a little after 6, so we barely got to say "hi" to each other before church started. I got us a little supper to chomp down, and Caleb decided it was more fun to throw his chicken on the floor! By the way, church was great last night; Chris brought a fantastic message to the kids!

When we got home, I knew Caleb would be a little hungry, so he had some milk before we got ready for bed. Then he crawled up into my lap, cuddled up, and went to sleep. So sweet! I love holding him. It's the rare occasion nowadays that he'll sit still long enough for me to hold him. I guess he's just becoming a big boy! Mom's about to take the back seat! Oh well, I'll take these moments when I can get them!

Now, I'm looking for the end of the day. I'm ready for the weekend. I've actually been busy today and have a lot of work to get done today! This should be a fun weekend. We'll see my family tomorrow, and then head to College Station on Sat. to catch up with friends from A&M. Have a great weekend!

No comments: