Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Wrestle-Mania!

My little man loves to wrestle! When I got home from work, we had supper, and then he "helped" me clean up. We did the dishes and picked up around the house, and whenever I was taking stuff from the living room to another room, he had to hold my hand and go with me. He's so sweet! It took me a little longer, but that's OK! Then it was wrestle time! He jumped all over me and just laughed and laughed. When I would go at him like I was going to tickle him, he'd laugh and run away. Then he'd turn around and come back for more! We had a great time while his daddy was in class. Luckily, Chris got out of class early last night. Caleb was in the bath at the time, but as soon as he was done, it was wrestle time with Daddy! I must say, it's more fun to watch them than to be part of the wrestling!

Caleb was having so much fun he didn't want to go to sleep. We did our usual routine, and he was soooo sleepy. I hadn't taken him to his bed yet, and he kept walking back and forth between Chris and me. He'd sit in our laps for a minute and would get up so he wouldn't fall asleep! He didn't want to miss a thing!

No comments: