Thursday, May 11, 2006

Screamer

Does every kid go through the stage where they just scream to hear themselves scream? Caleb has figured out how to scream like a little girl, you know, that piercing, headache-giving kind of scream. All this week he just starts screaming. When he gets upset, he screams. When he's playing, he screams. It's crazy! I sure hope he outgrows this soon! Oh, for the days when he was a quiet child.....

Caleb and Daddy are having some bonding time today. Chris is off work, and I wish I could be! It was not easy getting out of bed this morning! At least this is the last day of my work week! Hopefully, I'll get to sleep in tomorrow. I don't know what I'll do if I ever have to start working 5 days in a week!

Hope you all have a great Mother's Day weekend!

No comments: