Monday, May 08, 2006

Wacky Weekend

Well, the weekend got off to a rough start, but it was great! When I got home from work Thurs. night, we discovered that the plumbing was messed up AGAIN! So, we decided that we'd just go to my parent's house a night early! Mom and Dad were, of course, thrilled that we were coming early, but by the time we finally made it over there, Caleb was zonked for the night.

Friday we messed around town and went for a drive and ended up at Gander Mountain in Corsicana. I think Chris had that in mind the whole time! Caleb loved it and ran all over the store. He really liked all the animals and kept pointing them out and making their noises. We had a great family meal that night and then went out to feed the fish. Caleb and Emily were too cute. They were walking together holding hands....a perfect Kodak moment.....and I didn't have my camera! Mom got a picture, though, so I'll have to get a copy! After playing in the dirt with Emily and getting jealous when I held Wade, he was pooped! Always fun times at Nana and Pop's house!

Saturday we headed down to the "holy land" (College Station). We had an ABS reunion, and it was so great to see all my old A&M buddies. I can't believe we all have kids now! We had a good time catching up and hanging out. Caleb was such a good boy, too. He worked the room, of course! And, he only got in trouble for being mean to another kid once! Too bad we didn't have time to eat some Freebird's or Wings! It doesn't seem like I've been gone that long, but it's totally different down there, and we're all so grown up now! What happened?????

As of now, our plumbing still isn't fixed, so we've been staying with Chris's parents again. Hopefully, it'll get fixed today, and we can go home. Maybe this time it'll stay fixed for more than a week!

No comments: