Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Fun Times

We had a blast this weekend. Chris's uncle and cousin from Colorado came in for a visit, so we spent some time out at Nana's house this weekend. We had a big cookout Sun. after church with the whole clan. It was a lot of fun. The kids wanted to go swimming after lunch, and Caleb and I joined in. He loved the water! He was so cute kicking and splashing and laughing. We had a ball out there. After a quick nap, Chris, Caleb, and I went riding on the 4-wheeler. Of course, he loved that too! I definitely have an outdoors man on my hands! Then we played a little while outside and then went swimming again! Chris joined us this time, and Caleb loved playing with his daddy. It's so much fun to see his face when he experiences something new.

Yesterday wasn't as action-packed, but we had a good family day. We were pretty lazy for most of the morning. Then we headed to Tyler. Lunch at Fazoli's was funny. Caleb had spaghetti everywhere! When I cleaned his hands and face, you'd think I was beating him with the show he put on! I've never seen anyone hate having his face and hands wiped so bad! We messed around Tyler for a while. Chris and Caleb did some bonding at Gander Mountain and Best Buy while I shopped for a new outfit at the mall. I can't believe I actually found what I was looking for! When we got in, we got lazy again! We did a movie night, Chris's choice. So I got my fill of manly movies last night! (At least I liked it!) We watched 2 Indiana Jones movies.

Now I'm back at work (yuck!) and even worse, I'm having sinus problems! Too bad I wasn't sick enough to stay home!

No comments: