Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Sleepy-head

Little Man didn't want to take his nap yesterday. He slept from his grandparents' house to ours last night after I picked him up, and then he was crazy grumpy when we got home! He finally calmed down some, and Chris wanted to go celebrate being done with school, so we went out to eat. Bad idea! Caleb did NOT want to sit and eat. He wasn't hungry and just wanted to get up. He screamed and cried and had this huge fit in the restaurant. I felt bad because I knew he was exhausted, but I was also really embarrassed to have this crazy kid with me! Chris and I ended up eating in shifts, not much of a celebration! Then when we got home, Caleb wouldn't go to sleep! He decided it was playtime! Can anyone explain this???? I have a goofy son!

The good news...Chris is done with his first year of seminary! He says he did OK on his tests yesterday, so that's a huge blessing!

Caleb changed faces this morning; he was my precious little guy, not my monster! He woke up while we were going out to his grandparents' house. He was just a talking and singing. This from the kid who didn't sleep nearly long enough last night! Then he gave me some good loving before I handed him off to his MeMaw. He's started crying when I leave, so that's pretty hard. But, he'd stopped before I even got the door shut because MeMaw was giving him some breakfast! Guess he won't miss me too much!

No comments: